Junk Food

Not all books are created equally. Junk Food Books aren’t worth the paper they’re written on.

Monday, May 11, 2020

Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Of Course...

When I was 18ish, and on vacation with my family, we listened to an audio book.  Driving hours and hours was always great with a book.  This was the first Harry Potter book.  This was the beginning.  I have since read all of the books, at least twice, and watched all the movies, at least ... well, a lot.  During the pandemic, my 12 yr old son is starting the series over again.  I think this is his 3rd, or maybe 4th time.  We love these stories.  It is a bit like a lot of girls' stories of rags to riches.  But this is a story about a boy overcoming those awkward teen years with amazing friends and some very peculiar situations.   

No comments:

Post a Comment